August 23, 2011

Fundraising Walk - Please Support Me!

     For those who know me it's no secret that I am an animal lover!  On September 18th I will be participating in the 16th annual Concord-Merrimack SPCA Walk for the Animals.  This is a 3-mile walk in Concord and all funds raised will go to support my local SPCA and the 1600 animals they take in each year.  I participated in the 5k road race fundraiser back in June (here) and I'm excited to also participate in the walk.

     My goal is to raise $1000, a hefty amount but one I know I can meet.  If you would like to make a donation and sponsor me in the walk please check out my FirstGiving webpage (here).  You can donate online with a credit card and all donations are secure and sent directly to Concord-Merrimack SPCA by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.  Please feel free to send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!  If you're in the New Hampshire area and are interested in participating just leave me a comment and I can give you all the info. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment