November 14, 2010

Quick and Simple Christmas Card

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by the need to create tons of Christmas cards this season with very little time to make them all!  I also have the really bad habit of ordering tag stamp sets from Stampin' Up! with every intention of making tags for Christmas gifts but then for some reason I always end up using the store bought tags (gasp!).  So I decided that instead of adding to my stamp set collection I would actually use them this year. 
     The first card I made with Tags 'Til Christmas (here) was also a simple card.  I absolutely love the extra-large Decorative Label punch (pg 25 of Holiday Mini, $16.95) that coordinates so well with two of the stamps from the set and I think that's what inspired me to use the punch on this card.  In total, this card took less than 10 minutes to make.  A quick and simple card for sure!

Stamps: Tags 'Til Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Jolly Holiday DSP
Tools & Accessories: Extra-large decorative label punch, paper piercing tools, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment