Another way to look at this promotion is to think of it as a bundle of products of your choosing at up to 73% off WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED! You pay $87.50 for up to $320 in products and LITERALLY get $232 in products absolutely FREE. This is a never before seen deal and will most likely never be seen again after November 30th. If I wasn't already a demo this is definitely the time I would sign up! Or even if I was interested in building my stamp collection/supplies this would be the perfect opportunity to do so!
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
What's the catch? None
What happens if I buy the kit and then don't do anything? Nothing
Can I keep the kit no matter what? Yup
So I never have to hold a single workshop or place a single order? Correct!
It sounds too good to be true. I agree but it's true!
Do I get any choices about what's in the kit? Yes! Many! In the Standard Kit there are 28 items and you may customize 21. In the Digital Kit there are 22 items and you may customize 16.
Why is Stampin' Up! offering such a deep discount? Simply to generate a huge push to recruit as 2010 winds down and we inch closer to a corporate goal to recruit 10,000 new demonstrators in 2010. We are almost there. Simple as that.
Any other perks to consider? Yes, dozens and dozens. Here are a few:
- Extra 10% off your first order of $150+ within the first 45 days. A $150 order is eligible for free hostess benefits. Your $150 in product is worth about $183 with the freebies yet this special discount would bring the price down to $105. And this order counts towards your minimum.
- You can earn free stamp sets via our Stampin' Start program.
- You get the first 2 months of your demonstrator website free if you sign up right away and that allows you to welcome online orders 24/7.
- A free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine.
- You have a way to earn extra income if you decide to go this route. Enough to pay for a monthly bill or a child's activity.