October 16, 2010

Another Quick and Simple Card

Hello!  The more I see the Dark & Dreary stamp set the more I love it!  I wanted to make another quick and simple card using this set and the Spider Web embossing folder.  I believe the layout was originally a card sketch from SCS weekly card sketch challenges, many moons ago.  An outline of the sketch has been hanging on the wall in front of my work space for months so I decided to finally use it!
     The brads were embossed with Pumpkin Pie craft ink and clear embossing powder.  I usually do brads in either groups 3 or 5 (someone once told me that odd numbers are more visually pleasing to the eye), but unfortunately there wasn't enough room under sentiment to use 3.

Stamps: Dark & Dreary
Ink: StazOn Black, Craft & Classic Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, brads, heat tool, clear embossing powder, dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment