October 17, 2010

A RAK From My Upline

     Hello!  I love to make cards but I love receiving cards even more!  My wonderful upline, Stella, sent me this adorable RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Halloween card. 
     If you're not familiar with how the Stampin' Up! career plan works and who an "upline" is it's pretty simple.  Stampin' Up! has a place for everyone, whether you want to build a full-time career and business, supplement your family income, or add to your personal rubber stamp collection (that's why I signed up!). When you become a demonstrator, Stampin' Up! helps you reach your goals and be successful through training materials and personal support.  One way SU! offers support is through an upline.  An upline (the demo you sign up under) is your personal advisor and is eager to help you achieve your goals.  And Stella is FABULOUS at what she does!  Even though I've never actually met her (she lives in California) she still provides support through her website and frequent e-mails.  Thanks Stella!

Stamps: From the Crypt

No comments:

Post a Comment