November 25, 2011

Simply Grateful

     Hello!  While I love the holidays I am so happy that Thanksgiving happens only once a year.  I think I spent more time in the kitchen than I did with the family.  But it was well worth in the end since lots of delicious food was eaten yesterday... maybe a bit too much good food!
     As you can see from the photo, yes, I picked up the Falling Leaves set AGAIN - I think I need help... This card was inspired by sweetnsassystamps' card (here) over at SCS.  Her colors are absolutely GORGEOUS and the layout is so simple - I love it.
   The lines at the bottom of the card were created using the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool (pg 7 of Holiday Mini).  This tool is amazing - I don't know how I managed without it!

Stamps: Falling Leaves
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, square punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment