June 10, 2011

Lots of Blossoms!

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by the Melon Mambo card on page 7 of the Summer Mini catalog.  I was so excited to see the new Triple Layer  punches in the Summer mini that I couldn't wait to try them out for myself. 
     I wanted to create a quick and simple card using the punch and since I'm a fan of pink I thought why not go try a card with several different shades. I love pearls (both as jewelry and embelishments) and knew they would look great in the center of the flower.  Although they've been on my "wish list" for quite some time I'm afraid to admit that I haven't yet ordered the basic rhinestone jewels (pg 188, $4.95).  I think the rhinestones would give it a different feel and add a little "bling" to the card!

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: StazOn Black
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: Pearls, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment