November 6, 2010

Oh, Boy (or Girl)!

     Hello!  Here's the second of 5 baby cards I'll be making in the next few months.  This was inspired by twoboysandagirl's card over at SCS.  The measurements are 3 1/4" x 6 1/2", giving me a little less space to work with than I'm used to.
   It is so hard to design a card for a baby without knowing the sex.  I tried to make this as generic as possible and it was tough.  I guess I could wait until the baby is born to make a card but I like to be prepared - if I don't make them now I may never get to them!
    
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Tools & Accessories: Scallop square & border punches, star punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment