November 7, 2010

Bean Bags!

     Hello!  Today's project was inspired by Kay Sha's ADORABLE little designer totes over at Creations on Paper.  If you're not familiar with Kay she is a genius with paper and has created some beautiful works of art.  The second I saw these totes on Kay's blog I knew I just had to make one - they are so stinkin' cute!  Kay calls hers "Designer Totes" but I like to call mine "Bean Bags" after the famous Maine company whose bag these resemble.  Head over to Kay's blog and click on the "Designer Tote" link on the right side to purchase her tutorial.
   Over the past few weeks I've made quite a few of these and I think I may be addicted!  This Rich Razzleberry one was made as "recruiting gift" for a potential new stamp club group member.  Ummmmm, ok.  Let's be honest and call it what it really was - a bribe!!  I mean, it was filled with Hershey chocolates and who can say no to any question when presented with chocolate first?!

Stamps: Not a single one!
Ink: White gel pen
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, STRONG adhesive and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment