September 25, 2010

Wicked Simple Halloween Card

Hello!  I'm almost positive that today's card was inspired by a card I once saw on SCS.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the inspiration card and therefore cannot give credit to the original artist.  But then again, maybe I just had a stoke of creativity and it was your truly that designed the card!  Nah.
    Anyhoo, this is a wicked simple card that took me less than 10 minutes to make (and you have to say wicked with a Boston accent - that's how we say it in New England!).  Although Halloween is my most favorite holiday of all (yes, I like it even more than Christmas!), I'm not one to send out Halloween cards.  But when I saw the spider web embossing folder in the Holiday Mini I just had to order it.  And then I saw Heather Summers' Spooky Aviary Card and I just had to order the Dark & Dreary set (although she used Graveyard Gala on her card). 
     I stamped the main image a second time using Cajun Craze.  I then used the 1/2" circle punch to punch out the "31" and glued it to the original black image.

Stamps: Dark & Dreary
Ink: Black StazOn, Cajun Craze
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment