video tutorial and used that as my starting point.
For those of you who have difficulty viewing videos online or just don't want to watch Dawn make a box, I'll give you a brief outline:
1. Using the Big Shot and Two Tags die, cut out 2 tags
2. Fold on score line and adhere together with sticky strip so they form a U
3. Cut a 2 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of coordinating card stock and score at 2" (short side) and 1/2" (long side)
4. Using scissors, cut up to the 1/2" score line and fold on all score lines (it should fold up into an odd shaped box)
5. Adhere to tags and embellish. My handle is 1/2" wide and attached to the box with brads.
The brads were "dyed" to match using craft ink and clear embossing powder. I've found that when I emboss brads white it's best not to use white embossing powder. For some reason, it's too thick and doesn't melt as easily as the clear powder.
Paper: Sage Shadow (retired), Handsome Hunter (retired), Old Olive, Ski Slope & Wintergreen DSP (retired)
Ink: White & Always Artichoke craft ink
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz die, circle brads (retired), 5/8" grosgrain ribbon