August 27, 2010

A Note of Thanks

     Hello!  This is another card I made using the "dyed" brads technique.  I was inspired to make this card after looking through my embelishments drawer and seeing the 5 containers of Circle Designer Brads that I hadn't touched since I purchased them months ago!  Unfortunately, the circle brads have long since retired but Stampin' Up! does still offer the Flower Designer Brad (pg 187, $5.95 for 16).  I still have tons of the brads left so don't be surprised if they show up in projects for the next few months!

Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Paper: Very Vanila (textured and smooth), Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, More Mustard
Ink: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler & Not Quite Navy craft ink, Stazon black
Tools & Accessories: Paper piercing tools, Circle Designer brads (retired), dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I saw this card on Splitcoast and LOVE it! So, fabulous. So, I stopped by your blog and you make beautiful cards. Very inspiring, I'll have to come back and check out more of your work. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete