July 1, 2010

Nothing Says Thank You Better Than Chocolate!

As a teacher I rely on parent volunteers to make my job a little easier.  As a thank you for all they did for me this year I made these little chocolate treat holders; inspiration came from the sample on my SU! website. To make it my own, I changed the cardstock & ribbon color, the stamped image and the brad.


The Pumpkin Pie cardstock measures 4 1/4"x 8 1/2" and is scored at 5" and 6".  The thanks image was stamped using Pumpkin Pie classic ink.  To make the brad white instead of silver it was dipped in white craft ink covered in white embossing powder and heated until the powder melted.  The wide oval punch was used at the top and the bag of candy as well as the cardstock was held together with the library clip.

Stamps: Lexicon of Love (retired)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, white Craft Ink
Tools & Accessories: 1/2" library clips, circle designer brad (retired), 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon in Pumpkin Pie (retired), wide oval punch, white Stampin' Emboss powder, heat tool, small flat cellophane bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment