July 2, 2010

Fun Birthday

This is an original card (gasp!) made by yours truly, a rare occurrence for me!  I wanted to keep the card simple but fun so I decided circles was the way to go.  I was really hoping that Stampin' Up! would carry the Well Scripted stamp set from the Occasions Mini into the new catalog, it's such a great set.  But alas, they did not.  If you don't have Well Scripted you could certainly use a greeting from the Sincere Salutations set (pg. 155, $23.95) or On Your Birthday set (pg. 153, $33.95).  As it is now, I think the colors are more feminine.  To give this card a more masculine feel I would swap the Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun and Cameo Coral for Night of Navy, More Mustard and Garden Green.

StampsWell Scripted (retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake (aka, Kraft), Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: Various size circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment