October 12, 2012

On a Dark & Dreary Night...

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Cards4Ever's Birthday card over at SCS (here).  I loved her layout and decided to change the theme from birthday to my favorite holiday - Halloween!
     Lately, I've been all about using what you have as opposed to purchasing something you may only use once or twice - this includes stamps.  While I absolutely {love} Googly Ghouls and Monster Munchies in the Holiday catalog, I decided to get a bit more use out of my Dark & Dreary stamp set.  
     I had a hard time deciding which paper combination to use and I'm still not sure I like the one I chose.  I have a hard time using different patterns on the same card, I like everything to be matchy-matchy!

Stamps: Dark & Dreary (retired)
Ink: StazOn Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Tools & Accessories: Glimmer brads, black grosgrain ribbon (retired), dimesionals

No comments:

Post a Comment