There are literally three ingredients in this recipe. I think it took me longer to get out and assemble the hand-mixer than it did to prepare the batter. Shelly recommended topping the cookies with buttercream frosting. She happened to have leftover homemade frosting in her fridge, I happen to be good friends with Betty Crocker and she let me use hers. You can certainly leave them unfrosted but really, who would want to?!
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 box cake mix (I used yellow)
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix 3 ingredients in medium bowl until lump-free (I used a hand mixer but you can mix with a spoon).
3. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely on wire rack before frosting. Enjoy!