Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsly chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium blow; set aside. In stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or just until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheet 2 minute then move to wire racks to cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container.