August 24, 2012

A Top Note Thanksgiving

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by mamamostamps' "Day of Thanks" card over at SCS (here).  I've seen this layout/technique before but have never tried it.  In fact, I've had the Top Note Bigz die sitting, unopened, in my storage box for at least a year (gasp!).  So when I found Maureen's card I knew it was time to try both!
     I cut strips of Orchard Harvest DSP slightly larger than the die and adhered them to white card stock.  I then ran that through the Big Shot.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Orchard Harvest DSP
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die, Bitty Banners framelits, Naturals Designer buttons, linen thread, dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment