June 8, 2012

Butterfly Wishes

     Hello!  On my "favorites" bar I have a folder where I bookmark cards that I want to CASE or I'm inspired by.  This card sat in that folder for almost a year and a half.  Today I thought it was about time I did something with it.
     Teneale Williams is an incredible source for inspiration.  If you haven't checked out her blog I highly recommend it, her cards a little pieces of art.  Anyhoo, "Inkspirations Challenge 39" was the inspiration for today's card (here).  I loved her colors but mostly I loved the way she stamped an image on the butterfly... something I hadn't thought of.

Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Elements of Style
Ink: StazOn Black, blender pen, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die, pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment