Here are the details:
- Starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs.
- The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2013.
- The annual catalog will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalog to 208 pages.
- The annual catalog will be printed on lighter-weight paper.
- The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogs will be replaced by two seasonal catalogs called the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog.
- The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 through the beginning of January, 2013
- The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January, 2013 through May 31, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogs will be larger in both size (8 1/2" x 11") and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogs.
With this in mind, the retiring stamp list will be available mid-April. As soon as it's available I'll post a link. SU! has already announced they will be discontinuing the Simply Adorned and Decor Elements lines. If you'd like to purchase an item from either of these product lines you have until May 31st to do so!