March 30, 2012

Happy Easter

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Teneale Williams' card Case Study Challenge #37 card (here).  I found her blog several months ago and {LOVE} her work - she's so talented!  Definitely another great blog to visit for inspiration if you lose your stamping mojo...
      With Easter approaching I realized that own one Easter stamp set.

Yup, one.  And it's retired.

      I'm not a fan of any of the Easter stamp sets offered in the mini or the current catalog (shhhhhh!) so I realized that I had to use what I have if I was going to send cards out this year.  When I saw Teneale's card I knew it was the perfect layout and theme for an Easter card!     

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: So Saffron CS & DSP, Whisper White, More Mustard
Ink: StazOn black
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Coll. framelits die, Beautiful Wings embosslit die, pearls, organza ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment