December 16, 2011

Rustic Christmas Greetings

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Debra Currier's Monochromatic Christmas card (here) on her blog ARTfelt Impressions.  If you haven't had a chance to check out Debra's blog I highly recommend it - she's so talented!
     I'm not sure if it's the Crumb Cake CS or the linen thread but something about this card just says "rustic".  Can't you just see this sitting on a fireplace mantel in a log cabin? 
     Anyhoo, I loved Debra's layout and decided the only thing I was going to change was the color so I substituted Cherry Cobbler for Always Artichoke.  This card was quick and simple to make and would be easy to make in large quantities.

Stamps: Four the Holidays, Tags 'til Christmas
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Tools & Accessories: Corner rounder punch, ornament punch, paper piercing tool, linen thread, pearls, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment