- Refridgerated pizza dough
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp basil (or 2 tbsp fresh basil)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Shredded mozeralla cheese
2. Meantime, in small bowl wisk together vinegar, olive oil and spices; set aside. Chop tomatoes into 1/2" pieces.
3. Spread vinegar mixture over cooked pizza dough with pastry brush. Sprinkle cheese and tomatoes over pizza.
4. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.