December 30, 2011

A Little Thank You...

     Hello!  I decided to make a few 3x3 thank you cards for parents who donate items to my classroom. (You know you're a teacher when you get more excited about a container of bleach wipes than a bouquet of flowers... sad, but true).
     I can't take 100% credit for this card but I can't find my original inspiration... I think it was in the Idea Book & Catalog somewhere. I've tried to look for it but it seems I never get too far in the book since I'm always sidetracked by all the wonderful sets and samples and I keep adding to my wish list.

Stamps: Thank You Kindly, School Lines 
Ink: StazOn Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla (smooth & textured), Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Tools & Accessories: Brads, Boho Blossoms punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment