December 9, 2011

Jolly Bingo Bits Holiday

     Hello!  Today's card is my second take on dancerriley's card on SCS (here).  I loved her layout but wanted to change the theme from Thanksgiving to Christmas.  My new favorite stamp set, Jolly Bingo Bits, was perfect for this card.
     I think the Old Olive and Soft Suede colors blend a little bit on the first panel.  When I make this card again I'll use the Christmas tree image rather than the wreath and the poinsettia image rather than the candy cane.  Hopefully, this will provide a bit more contrast.

Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Tools & Accessories: Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, square punch, paper piercing tool, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment