December 9, 2011

Halloween Thank You

     Hello!  I was looking through my cards and realized that I hadn't posted this one.  There are several co-workers at my school that make my job so much easier.  I love to surprise them with little gifts of appreciation on the holidays and what better way to say thank you than with chocolate?
     For Halloween I  made each of these ladies a little 3x3 card and added a bag of Lindt chocolate.  We are lucky enough to have a Lindt outlet nearby and for some reason I can't leave that store without spending a small fortune.  Shhh, don't tell Aaron.
     To give the card a little sparkle I used Iridescent Ice on the pumpkin square.

Stamps: Got Treats?
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, VersaMark
Tools & Accessories: Square punches, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, heat tool, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment