August 5, 2011

That Was So Cool of You!

      Hello!  Today's card is my husband's favorite.  We needed several thank you cards this summer and each time we went to pick one Aaron said, "let's use this one!".  But sadly each time I had to tell him no; I was saving this card to give to my Aunt Jane in appreciation of her hospitality during our stay at the family beach house.  (get it, flip flops- the beach- summer?!)
     I absolutely love the flip flops in the Sunny Fun stamp set and decided to separate them for the card.  Each flip flop is colored with a blender pen, cut out and glued onto a white circle.  I wanted to let the flip flops be the star of the card so I kept the rest very simple.

Stamps: Sunny Fun
Ink: StazOn black, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper white, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Tools & Accessories: Circle punches, blender pens

No comments:

Post a Comment