August 12, 2011

Dots and Stripes...

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Alcojo94's card Friday Mashup Blossom (here) over at SplitCoast.  I loved her colors but I wanted to tweak the layout just a bit.  Ok, really I just wanted to pull out my Big Shot and use my new Stripes Embossing folder! 
     Stampin' Up must have read my mind last winter when I kept thinking that there really should be a striped embossing folder to compliment the abundance of polka dotted stamps, ribbons, paper and folders that are in the catalog.  I was SO happy to see they heard my pleas :)

Stamps: Bold Blossoms
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Tools & Accessories: Stripes & Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders, Big Shot, modern label punch, baker's twine, buttons (I believe the ones I used are retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment