June 3, 2011

Thinking of You

      While I absolutely love making cards, sympathy cards are the hardest to make.  Thankfully it's not often that I need to create one.  This card was inspired by Karen B Barber's Blissful card over at SplitCoastStampers.
     I loved the black and white colors, layout and stamp set so I decided to change very little on my card.  The background is the flourish image from the Bliss stamp set stamped several times.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Silhouette Sentiments.  I would have added dimensionals to the second layer of card stock but felt that the extra bulk (with the bow) would require extra postage.

Stamps: Bliss (SAB, retired), Silhouette Sentiments
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Tools & Accessories: Modern Label, Word Window, & circle punches, organza ribbon, pearls, Stampin' dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment