May 27, 2011

Bold Z-Fold Card

     Hello! Today's card was inspired by Lyssa Griffin's Morning Cup card over at her blog, Song of My Heart. To make her card more of my own I changed the main image and tweaked the DSP, just a bit.
     The Z-fold is super easy to make and gives your card a unique look.  Simply score at 2 1/8" on the front of a standard size card and fold back.



 
     I used First Edition DSP (my absolute favorite DSP, I was sooo happy to hear that it will be carried over to the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog!).  To give the DSP a unique look I crumpled the DSP, smoothed it out and then brayered it with Old Olive classic ink.
      Due to the DSP on the right side of the card there's very little space to add more birthday wishes on the inside of the card.  I chose to leave mine that way but you could easily add a second piece of Very Vanilla to the inside-left if you'd like.

Stamps: Bold Blossoms, Bring On the Cake
Ink: StazOn Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, First Edition DSP
Tools & Accessories:  Brayer, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment