April 1, 2011

Butterfly Thank You

     Hello!  I made a card today - and it's NOT a birthday card!  It was tough not to pick out a birthday sentiment but I realized that it's time I start thinking about thank you cards for all the wonderful volunteers that help in my classroom. 
     This card was inspired by n5stamper's Garden Whimsy card over at SplitCoast Stampers.  I absolutely love the simplicity of this card and knew this would be a quick and simple card to make in batches.  That is until I realized I do not have a "simple" butterfly and had to use the image from Great Friends.  It took quite a while to carefully trim out all 3 images...  Good thing I DVR'd my soaps and had something to watch!

Stamps: Great Friend, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy, StazOn black
Paper: Very Vanilla (smooth & textured)
Tools & Accessories: Pearls, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I love that butterfly image. I hosted a SU workshop yesterday and that was one of the stamps we used!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete