March 3, 2011

Wish Big!

     Hello!  So far my New Year's resolution of sending birthday cards on time to everyone in my family hasn't been broken.  But we do have men in our family and as much as I love flowers and pearls I need to appeal to the masculine crowd.  In my Occasions Mini pre-order several months ago (one of the many perks of being a demo) I ordered the Bring On the Cake stamp set and First Edition Designer Series Paper and knew the image and paper would work perfectly together.
     The DSP is bit lighter than traditional DSP and reminds me of an old encyclopedia. While I've only used one sheet from the pack of 24 I think I may have to order another before April 30th - this will be a staple in my collection!    

Stamps: Bring On the Cake
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP, Basic Black
Tools & Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, circle brad (retired), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment