March 10, 2011

Cupcake CASE

 Hello!  Yes, it's another birthday card - but with good reason!  I found Kay Kalthoff's Cupcake Love card on SplitCoastStampers and just had to CASE it!  To make it more of my own I lightened the color and added a bit more sparkle to my frosting.

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink (DSP and card stock)
Tools & Accessories: Build a Cupcake and Scallop Trim border punches, Tombow Multipurpose glue, Dazzling Diamonds, pearls, dimensionals

     I think this is by far my most favorite stamp set or the year and I absolutely love the coordinating punch, it makes creating a super cute card even easier!  If you haven't seen the stamp set or punch yet check out page 22 of the Occasions Mini (here).  And now is the best time to purchase the set - it's Sale-A-Bration!  

No comments:

Post a Comment