January 13, 2012

Simple Hearts

     Hello!  It's so hard to believe that it's already time to think about Valentine's Day, it seems like I just finished making my Christmas cards last week!  Can I tell you that I actually saw Valentine's candy at the store the day after Christmas?!  AND I was able to purchase two bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs (the ones you see at EASTER) for my husbands stocking on Christmas Eve day.  Geesh - talk about rushing the holidays...
     Anyhoo, today's card was inspired by ju012835's 3 Lucky Shamrocks card over at SCS (here).  If you haven't checked out Julie's blog, Stamping Impressions, I highly recommend it - she does wonderful work!
     I loved Julie's layout and decided to change just the theme.  I used the heart from Got Treats stamp set and the sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I'm not a fan of rik rak so I substituted a piece of Pretty In Pink CS.  Thankfully I had a pink button but I've realized that I need to replenish my supply!

Stamps: Got Treats, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty In Pink, StazOn Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Tools & Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, button, linen thread, corner rounder punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment