January 18, 2011

Just One of the Many Reasons Why I Love Being an SU Demo

     Look what Stampin' Up! sent demonstrators - absolutely free!  A pack of Love Impressions Valentine's Rub-Ons!  These rub-ons can be found on page 8 of the Occasions Mini catalog for $7.95. Aren't they just the cutest things?!  Imagine my surprise when I opened my latest order and found this sitting on top!
     Deciding to become a Stampin' Up! demo was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I get paid to share my love of stamping with others!  But there are other perks as well.  Besides being able to pre-order new stamps sets a month before they're available to customers and the awesome demonstrator discount I receive when I purchase items I also occasionally receive little gifts like this!  In these tough economic times it's nice to know that your hard work is appreciated.  Stampin' Up! truly values it's demonstrators and is the best "boss" I've ever had!  If you're interested in becoming a demo just let me know - I'd love to share more information about this wonderful job opportunity with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment