January 22, 2011

A CAS Circular Birthday

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Dawn Griffith's birthday card over at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  I love the colors brown and pink together and instantly knew I had to make my own version of her beautiful card.  To be honest, I think I might have drooled a little on my laptop when I first saw it. 
      Have I mentioned that I am also absolutely loving the new Build A Cupcake and Create A Cupcake punch and stamp set?!  If it's possible to wear out a punch and stamp set I think I may just do that within the next few weeks - every single card I've made has used those two products!  I'll be posting these cards soon.
     It's hard to tell from the photo but the main card stock is textured Very Vanilla.      
Paper: Very Vanilla (textured), Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Tools & Accessories: Circle punches, Build A Cupcake punch, Tombow Multipurpose glue, Dazzling Diamonds 



No comments:

Post a Comment