December 22, 2010

CASEing A Birthday CASE

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by jacynthe's card over at SplitCoastStampers.  Jacynthe's card is more on the masculine side and I tried my best to replicate that tone but I just couldn't.  No matter what colors of DSP I put together they still looked girly.  I finally decided to go with Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink and Old Olive and I'm quite happy with the end result!
     To "wrap" the gifts I wrapped a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the DSP and secured on the back.  For the bow I used an extra piece of ribbon and tied it to the first piece of ribbon. 
Stamps: Bitty Birthday (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Subtles DSP from the Patterns DSP stack
Tools & Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals
   


No comments:

Post a Comment