October 2, 2010

SC288 Little Boy in Blue

Hello!  Today's card was based on Sketch Challenge 288 over at SCS and also inspired by Renee's "Little Cutie" card over at Stamping for Sanity.
   Four Five women I know are having a baby within the next 7 months.  I made this card for my sister-in-law who is having her first child, a boy, in January. 
     Since we don't have any children of our own, I don't have very many baby stamp sets in my collection and had to use a retired set.  Funny thing is, I remember ordering this set two years ago when 4 women I knew were having babies then!
     I have 3 more baby cards to make over the next few weeks (1 more boy and 2 unknown) so be on the lookout!

Stamps: Nursery Necessities (retired)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Paper: Textured Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 die, Coluzzle (retired), circle punches, buttons, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment