August 2, 2010

A Week at the Beach


     My summer vacation has been very busy this year.  Besides teaching summer school and lots of "day-cations" with my husband on Mondays (the only day we have off together), I've also had some time to enjoy the wonderful summer sun.  Last week a few members of my family rented the family beach house and you can imagine where I spent most of my free time last week! 
    When we weren't reading books on the beach, spending time in the incredibly warm water (62 degrees is warm for us New Englanders!) or playing Apples to Apples (love that game!) we were jumping off bridges and whale watching.  It was nice to spend time with the family, especially the ones I don't get to see very often.

                                                                                     This would be my uncle leading the way off the bridge.  While it may not seem that high in the photo, I can guarantee that it's a lot higher than it looks when you're the one about to jump! 

     And this is just a small portion of my family, we're missing quite a few members!

No comments:

Post a Comment