June 29, 2010

Better late than never -

right?! It's taken me long enough but I'm finally jumping into the blogging world! While this is not my first experience reading a blog it is certainly my first experience creating one. I'd like to think that I can find my way around a computer fairly well but I am by no means blog savvy - so please bear with me!

As for what you'll see here... well, I am not an artist by any means and I'm not sure that I have a single artistic bone in my body. In fact, I am a big fan of CASEing (Copy And Share Everything) and can promise you that most of my cards will be CASE'd. But I can also say that I will change at least one attribute (or maybe two if I'm feeling adventurous!) to make it more of my own. I would like to be ambitious and say that I'll post everyday or even every other day but, let's be honest for a moment... I know myself and I know that's unrealistic! I'm going to shoot for at least once a week and if I fail to post please feel free to give me a nudge to let me know you're interested in what's going on in my little stamping world.

Anyhoo, whether you've stumbled upon my blog by accident or you meant to click on the link - welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog! I was the same way...spent hours reading through other blogs and decided to start my own. It's so much fun to share. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete