Hello! This recipe comes from the Tasty Kitchen website (here). Aaron and I are always looking for quick but delicious recipes to make for weeknight dinners and when I stumbled upon this one I knew we had to try it.
The original recipe calls for frozen raviolis but I opted to use fresh Buitoni raviolis. At our local grocery store a 20oz package sells for around $6 but Aaron and I feel the splurge is well worth it. Keeping in mind that the raviolis were not frozen I took 10 minutes off the initial bake time.
- 1 bag (25 oz) frozen ravioli or 1 20 oz package fresh ravioli
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top.
1. Preheat oven to 400. If using a glass baking dish, spray bottom with cooking spray.
2. Spread 3/4 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of baking dish. Arrange ravioli in single layer over bottom of baking dish; top with pasta sauce and Mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers until there are no more ravioli. Top with shredded Parmesan.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes (if frozen). Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!