January 25, 2013

Lovely As a Tree


     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by Stampin' Up's own Shelli Gardner (here)!  For those of you who may not know, Shelli is the co-founder of Stampin' Up! and when I found her card via Pintrest I couldn't resist CASEing her.  I absolutely {loved} everything about her card and since I'm always in need of a masculine birthday card I thought this would be perfect (there are a ton of men in my family!).
     If you haven't purchased the Lovely As a Tree stamp set I highly recommend doing so!  It makes a wonderful Christmas stamp set AND it's the perfect masculine set. 


Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Woodgrain
Ink: Crumb Cake, StazOn Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, First Edition DSP
Tools & Accessories: Naturals Designer buttons, linen thread, Word Window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment