The recipe calls for Pinnacle Whipped Vodka which I found easier to locate in the liquor store than the JELL-O Oreo pudding mix. I looked behind every single box of pudding mix in that aisle and eventually conceded that my grocery story was out of the all-important Oreo mix... So I substituted white chocolate pudding mix and to be honest you'd never taste the difference (just add a few Oreo crumbs to the shaker and you're good to go).
You can make this drink semi-skinny by using skim milk rather than full fat milk or cream. The drink comes out a little thinner and tastes about the same, just a little less creamy. But really, who sticks to their diet during the holidays anyways?! If you're going back for a second helping of dinner or dessert at a party you might as well go all the way and have the full-fat martini...
And one more thing... keep in mind that this is definitely a sipping drink!
Oreo Martini (1 drink)
- 1/3 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup Pinnacle Whipped vodka
- 1 1/2 tsp JELL-O Oreo or white chocolate instant pudding mix
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed Oreo's
- Whipped cream
1. Mix milk/cream, vodka and instant pudding mix in shaker container with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
2. Dip rim of glass in chocolate syrup, then in Oreo crumbs.
3. Strain drink into glass, top with whipped cream. Enjoy!