September 28, 2012

Meow!

 
   Hello!  I can hardly believe Halloween is right around the corner!  I was reminded of this fact last week when I noticed the dollar store selling Halloween candy... it's still September! 
     Today's card is a CASE of Connie Babbert's Frightening Feline card over at her blog Inkspired Treasures (here).  I loved everything about her card and when something's perfect, why change it?!  Unfortunately, I don't have the Window Frame framelit dies so I used the Labels framelits instead.


Stamps: Frightening Feline
Paper: Houndstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Ink: StazOn black
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection framelits dies, paper piercing tools, glimmer brads, Boho Blossoms punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment