June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Family rule: never leave your camera unattended, this is what happens!
    My Dad is a really cool guy... Besides being the father of a great kid (me!) he's also a veteran and proudly served in the Air Force and National Guard for more than 25 years.  He rides a Harley, has a wacky sense of humor, is working on hiking all the 4,000 foot moutains in NH, runs 5k and 10k's with the family and loves to go ghost hunting with me.  Oh, did I mention he speaks a second language: burp talk.  If you haven't heard it, it's quite an interesting language, but it does take some practice to perfect!
     I'm so proud to be able to call David Aleksy my Dad!  Happy Father's Day!
Chillin' with the Patriot's cheerleaders (my Dad's the one in the middle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment