Slow Cooker Eye of Round Roast
- 1 (3-4 lb) eye of round roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 can beef broth, (reserving 4.5 oz)
- 1 pkg dry onion soup/dip mix
- 1-2 tbsp pressed garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp oil
2. Heat oil in skillet on medium heat; brown roast on all sides.
3. In large bowl mix together mushroom soup, broth (reserving 4.5 oz for later), dry soup/dip packet, Worcestershire sauce and pressed garlic. Transfer to 5-6 qt slow cooker.
4. Transfer roast to the slow cooker and generously spoon soup mixture over top of roast.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, or until roast is tender.
6. For thicker gravy, transfer gravy to saucepan and thicken with cornstarch and water.
Pressure Cooker Potatoes, Carrots and Rice
- 4oz beef broth (reserved from the roast)