The original recipe is based on four servings. Since there's only the two of us we only cook two breasts at a time. To serve two we found 1/2 lb pistachio's in the shell should be enough for two chicken breasts, double this for 4 breasts. Aaron served this with a side of couscous and mixed vegetables.
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. In shallow bowl combine pistachio's, panko and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brush chicken with yogurt and coat with pistachio mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
3. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.