October 3, 2011

OMG - I Can Stamp AND Bake at the Same Time

YEEEEEEEEES!  I can now combine my two favorite hobbies into one - all thanks to Stampin' Up!  You can now order the Sweet Pressed Cookie stamp set.  Yes, you read right - you can now stamp on cookies!  (Is is wrong that I think this is one of the best days ever?).

With this easy to use set you create fun and tasty stamped cookies for any occasion.  Fit a silicon stamp over the bottom of the wooden handle and press into dough - it's that easy.  Food-safe, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
For the incredibly low price of $16.95 you will receive a wooden handle, three silicone cookie stamps (snowflake, heart and jack-o-lantern face) and a recipe for sugar cookies.

I pre-ordered this last month (one of the perks of being a demo) but haven't had a chance to use them yet.  As soon as I do I'll snap some photos and let you know how they turned out.
To place an order through my website click (here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment