October 10, 2011

Marching Band Rocks LMFAO

     Hello!  This video has absolutely nothing to do with stamping or cooking but it's one that I just had to share.  My favorite song on the radio (for this week) is LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and if you ever drive by me in my car and see me dancing it's because this song is on the radio (yes, I really dance in my car).   Great job Ohio University!

 <a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/marching-band-performs-party-rock-anthem/1jrv0ydzt?videoId=1jrv0ydzt&amp;from=&amp;src=v5:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='Marching Band Performs 'Party Rock Anthem''>Video: Marching Band Performs 'Party Rock Anthem'</a>

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for posting that! Totally made me miss being in marching band, it was fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete