October 14, 2011

{Grateful} for Falling Leaves

     Hello!  Today's card was inspired by HudsonHannah's {grateful} card (here) over at SCS.  If you have a chance you should check out the Falling Leaves gallery... there are soooo many great amazing cards that I had a hard time deciding which one to CASE first!  In the end I went with HudsonHannah's; I loved her layout decided to tweak the colors just a bit for my card.
     I  must admit that love the Falling Leaves stamp set and can't believe I waited so long to order it!  It's a great set to use during the fall season for thank you cards or you can use the Thanksgiving sentiment to create Thanksgiving cards.
     This card was super quick and easy to make and could easily be mass produced!    
Stamps:  Falling Leaves
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Tools & Accessories: Circle punch, button, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment